Analytics360 accelerator helps companies realise the benefits of analytics and data science at pace and affordably. It delivers a vision, advanced analytics capability and a technical roadmap to drive out long term value from analytics that demonstrates the value of advanced analytics. We have leveraged our Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning expertise to develop a platform for rapid deployment and digital product development.
Analytics360 is a cloud-based platform that operationalizes machine learning models allowing users to deploy and reuse at scale. Organizations are rapidly adopting advanced analytics to implement data-driven business decisions. As a result, the demand for data science experts is growing. However, there is a huge gap between the demand and supply. The annual demand for data scientists has grown by 12%, surpassing the annual supply of 7% of data science graduates, which will result in a shortage of approximately 250,000 data scientists by 2024. In such a situation, it is better to leverage services of an advanced analytics company who is an expert in Data Engineering, Data Science and Data Visualization.
Components of Analytics360
Renewable Energy Analytics using Analytics360
- Apollo™ is a suite of enterprise applications specifically designed to generate actionable closed loop insights for the renewable energy industry.
- Apollo™ is powered by patented digital twin technology, proven ML models, IoT based KPIs and discover, advanced decision – making engine and closed loop insights.
- Apollo offers a combined 450+ Key Indicators & 150+ Key Insights into your assets.
Golden Batch Analytics using Analytics360 for Process Manufacturing
- Analysis for target based and peer-based Batch Production Performance Rating.
- Analytics on cycle time optimization helps by providing near real-time metrics for the duration of each phase in the process, allowing to determine the amount of dead time in every batch.
- Analysis for critical process parameters, or recurring issues within boundaries golden reference profile for batch processes.
- Analysis to identify a golden batch reference profile reference to ideal process segment(s) for calculating statistical process control limits, setting boundaries, and monitoring variables to identify deviations using PCA – Principal Component Analysis.
Discrete360 Analytics using Analytics360 for Discrete Manufacturing
- Live dashboards for production shop.
- Production planning, energy, maintenance & quality dashboards.
- Stakeholder dashboards.
- Accommodate all types of cyclic/ discrete manufacturing process like Injection Molding, Machine Tools/Machine Centres.
- Packaging, Stamping and Pressing.
Multiple domain and business cases understanding
Expertise in hardware and software (immersive technologies & application development)
Expertise in IoT, Data Science, Digital Twin, AI & ML
IoT experience enablement through mobile apps and AR/VR
Proprietary digital accelerators in the form of Analytics360, PraEdge, MFGSuite & Anuva