Maximizing Solar Plant Performance- Analytics Powered by Digital Twin Technology
Our client wanted to build an integrated platform for solar energy management that monitors solar panels end-to-end; remotely, in real-time, and through customized reports.
The comprehensive set of features let you manage the portfolio, analyze health, predict yield, maximize performance, monitor production and fix degradation by performing detection.
Who should read this case study?
Entrepreneurs, Consultants, Managers working in Solar/ Renewable energy sector. Anyone interested in developing a tech/IoT product focused on improving efficiencies in Solar energy space.
Why you should read this case study?
To know about,
- Real-time performance monitoring and increasing power production
- Get the link to see Live Dashboard of solar power plant analytics
- Optimizing solar power usage to maximize returns
- Use of Analytics data for Solar performance improvement
- Challenges in solar application & how technology is providing the solution
- Understand tech application in improving Solar efficiency
Know more about how Pratiti delivered the solution as required by the client and the Benefits, fill the form to download the detailed case study,
Download The Case Study
Pratiti was founded in 2015 to help global customers realize their innovations faster. Cloud technology, Artificial Intelligence, IoT and Mobility technologies driving disruptions in all businesses globally. Pratiti is becoming a partner of choice for technology partnership for outsourced product development (OPD) for Startups as well as Enterprises.