The customer needed to send generic drug names to pharmacies electronically even if a brand-named drug was searched in the drug database to avoid accidental drug over dosage to the patient which could be lethal.
The customer needed to identify the possibility of interactions between drugs that are prescribed
The customer was also unable to avoid duplicate lab tests ordered by multiple doctors or send multiple lab tests at once for a patient which involved high costs to the patients.
The client chose Pratiti because of our Craftsmanship Approach, which ensured that the client's established healthcare practices were embedded into our Electronic Health Record (EHR) solution.
Who should read this case study?
- Doctors and Practitioners who are looking to improve overall efficiency of their healthcare processes
- Hospitals and Clinics who are looking to digitize patient records
- Healthcare professionals who are looking to upgrade from manual practices for maintaining and accessing patient records
Why should you read this case study?
- Learn why Pratiti's craftsmanship approach is a step above the factory model, and can greatly benefit your organization.
- Learn why digital solutions are important for maintaining patient records and benefits of ease of access, and why a technology partner can expedite adopting these digital solutions.
- Learn about the various challenges related to healthcare processes that doctors face constantly.
Know more about how Pratiti delivered the solution as required by the client and the Benefits, fill the form to download the detailed case study.