- Experience: 4-8 Years
- Location: Baner, Pune
- Degree: B.Tech/B.E
1. Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customers’ expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery.
2. Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism.
3. Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems. Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas. Technical project lead.
4. Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency and technical expertise.
5. Candidate should have vast knowledge in Java and cross platform web development.
6. Should have strong architectural skills to drive innovation and overall design.
7. Good communication skills and ability to work with testers and project managers. Together with the agile team, define and implement features and fix bugs.
8. Analyze deficiencies in product pro-actively and take necessary steps to insure high quality of software.
9. Conduct code reviews and trainings to organization.
10. Lead by example on all aspects of coding and design.
11. Collaborate closely with management and key stakeholders.
12. Participate in and lead an agile team to deliver the full lifecycle, including requirements, architecture, design, development, testing and deployment
13. BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
14. Experience of developing web-based client/server applications.
15. Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, GWT, Spring MVC)
16. Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms (Expertise in Core Java, Java 11 +)
17. Knowledge of Messaging, APIs, REST, Microservices and integration
18. Fair knowledge in Eclipse RCP, Plugin Development
19. Experience with test-driven development
20. Hands on experience using Git, SubVersion, or Team Foundation Server (TFS) version control system
21. Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
22. Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
23. Experience in working with OSGI will be an added advantage
Work from Office
Location – Pune
Compensation: Best in Industry.
To apply it is mandatory to send in your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org