Analytics360 – Next Gen Analytics Accelerator!
Analytics360 accelerator helps companies realise the benefits of analytics and data science at pace and affordably. It delivers a vision, advanced analytics capability and a technical roadmap to drive out long term value from analytics that demonstrates the value of advanced analytics. We have leveraged our Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning expertise to develop a platform for rapid deployment and digital product development.
Analytics360 is a cloud-based platform that operationalizes machine learning models allowing users to deploy and reuse at scale. Organizations are rapidly adopting advanced analytics to implement data-driven business decisions. As a result, the demand for data science experts is growing. However, there is a huge gap between the demand and supply. The annual demand for data scientists has grown by 12%, surpassing the annual supply of 7% of data science graduates, which will result in a shortage of approximately 250,000 data scientists by 2024. In such a situation, it is better to leverage services of an advanced analytics company who is an expert in Data Engineering, Data Science and Data Visualization.
Components of Analytics360
It is important to realize that models change and over time, their performance will decline. Any model that makes a prediction of a possible future event and identifies the root cause leading to that event is bound to change the system on which it is making predictions. This not only changes the data but also results in the model losing accuracy in its predictive power. What is furthermore important is knowing what model performance measurements matter to your business, how quickly the performance of the model is changing, and where to set the threshold to trigger the model retraining process.
Renewable Solar Energy Analytics using Analytics360
- Apollo™ is a suite of enterprise applications specifically designed to generate actionable closed loop insights for the renewable energy industry.
- Apollo™ is a solar energy analytics solution powered by patented digital twin technology, proven ML models, IoT based KPIs and discover, advanced decision – making engine and closed loop insights.
- Our solar data analytics solution offers a combined assets.
Golden Batch Analytics using Analytics360 for Process Manufacturing
- Analysis for target based and peer-based Batch Production Performance Rating.
- Analytics on cycle time optimization helps by providing near real-time metrics for the duration of each phase in the process, allowing to determine the amount of dead time in every batch.
- Analysis for critical process parameters, or recurring issues within boundaries golden reference profile for batch processes.
- Analysis to identify a golden batch reference profile reference to ideal process segment(s) for calculating statistical process control limits, setting boundaries, and monitoring variables to identify deviations using PCA – Principal Component Analysis.
Discrete360 Analytics using Analytics360 for Discrete Manufacturing
- Live dashboards for production shop.
- Production planning, energy, maintenance & quality dashboards.
- Stakeholder dashboards.
- Accommodate all types of cyclic/ discrete manufacturing process like Injection Molding, Machine Tools/Machine Centres.
- Packaging, Stamping and Pressing.
Connecting Thought Leader Insights In Our Library.
The Great Benefits of Digital Transformation in Manufacturing and How to Achieve Them by Partnering with an IT Services Expert
Frequently Asked Questions
Energy analytics is essentially the process of applying advanced analytical models to energy data to deliver insights. Renewable energy analytics is essentially energy analytics done for the renewable sector. Renewable energy analytics software can help the businesses with below:
- Provide valuable insights into your energy data,
- Improve energy efficiency and reduce energy costs,
- Streamline energy consumption of your critical assets,
- Helps in saving costs by optimizing energy consumption
Batch processes have always been difficult to control and analyse because each and every batch in a process manufacturing ecosystem is unique. But batch analytics software can help. Manufacturers use batch analytics software to compare batches to help uncover potential problems in real time. The most ideal batch produced is then referred as the ‘golden’ batch. Golden batch analytics thus helps in determining what is working well and what needs to be improved. Golden batch analytics software aids in predicting quality parameters, identifying variables that are affecting the process, and detecting faults early in the process.
For the machine shop floor, high availability and performance are essential to deliver orders early. The key to optimizing the assembly flow is discrete analytics that helps in gaining visibility into the data and analytics of a complex process. For manufacturers seeking to improve capacity and throughput in discrete manufacturing, they’ll need metrics on all the moving parts of the assembly line using discrete analytics:
- What is the availability of machines throughout the line?
- Why is that machine down?
- What is our capacity and throughput?
- Where is the bottleneck?
- What is our scrap rate?
- Are we on track to hit our production target deliver finished product on time?