One of the leading industrial IoT companies with an innovative IoT platform solution framework for efficient digital transformation
MFGSuite – In A Nutshell
Being one of the leading custom Industrial IoT platform providers in India, we devised MFGSuite – a framework to build IoT Apps for discrete and process manufacturing industries to adopt digitization quickly and efficiently. It is capable of connecting, analysing and visualising assets and processes via software and hardware IoT gateways. Our industrial IoT solution is capable of building multiple apps and providing technical assistance with appropriate visualization techniques for making informed decisions.
- Horizontally and vertically scalable
- Ready framework for discrete and continuous/batch manufacturing processes
- Offers customizable analytics and insights basis industry and stakeholder requirements
- Cost efficient and easy to deploy
- Reduces development time and saves cost for our customers
In the Discrete360 module for discrete manufacturers, MFGSuite caters to industries such as Machine Tools, Plastics and others by accommodating readily built applications for Machining Centres and Injection Molding. The framework is mapped with ISA 95 standards and provides operational insights at different levels such as enterprise, plant, production line, work cell and equipment. MFGSuite enables access to Production Monitoring, Condition Based Monitoring, Maintenance, Quality Tracking and Energy Management.
In the Process360 module for process manufacturers, MFGSuite caters to Pharmaceutical, Chemical and other industries by providing 360-degree view of end to end processes. It offers insights on capacity utilization, performance, energy consumption, performs quality checks & SPC analysis, captures planned vs actual production, monthly/weekly/daily automated reports, reports/alerts/notifications via SMS/emails & user specific access to dashboards.
As a reputable industrial IoT solution provider, our solution is mapped with ISA 88 and ISA 95 standards and is aimed at process manufacturing for regulated sanity checks in batch processes and also to enable 100% of the batches produced to be a ‘Golden Batch’. It leverages the Dimension Reduction Technique for Regression like Principle Component Analysis. PCA tries to explain the variance-covariance structure of a data set and aims to increase the variance of the features itself, like the loss of information is greatly reduced. PCA is a Dimensionality Reduction algorithm widely used now in machine learning as unsupervised learning.
As an Experienced Industrial IoT Company, Pratiti Brings the IIoT Technology Together to Help You
- Calculate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Key Health Indicators (KHIs) of your machine equipment from your shop floor in real-time using our Industrial IoT solutions.
- Decrease downtime and machine failure with predictive maintenance capabilities.
- View OEE, OLE and other key insights directly from the dashboard – without the need for manual calculations.
- Connect items like tools, machines and sensors to a network allowing real-time data collection on downtime, inventory, and job status.
- Our standard implementation methodology ensures successful implementation with many major ERP systems.
- As one of the leading IoT platform providers, we also provide a few other key benefits of like automation of tasks, increasing efficiency, and boosting productivity.
Scalable loT framework based on proven open source & Pratiti proprietary technology components to quickly realize enterprise grade industry solutions
MFGSuite – Domain Specific Modules
- Plant configurator allows user to create a digital replica of the Enterprise Plant ecosystem and associate multiple users to it.
- It also allows to upload technical specification of assets and processes and data required for device management and data analytics.
- It enables user to identify the key parameters and upload formulation for process KPIs.
- It helps to configure event conditions for batch process and assets there by notify user via alerts.
- Live dashboards for central command centre.
- Batch Analytics dashboards.
- Offers insights on capacity utilization, performance, energy consumption, performs quality checks & SPC analysis, captures planned vs actual production, monthly/weekly/daily automated reports, reports/alerts/notifications via SMS/emails & user specific access to dashboards.
- ‘Unlocks intelligence’ from your machine data on any device, anytime, anywhere.
Process360 – Digital Command Center
- Digital command center provides real time visibility of complete operational and transactional data at enterprise level.
- Plant level, process level and asset level KPIs are configured for real-time visualization.
- Raw process and asset parameters can also be visualized (configurable).
- Events are discovered based on data analyzed. Alerts are created and notified to the respective stakeholders.
Process360 – Golden Batch App
- Analysis for target based and peer-based Batch Production Performance Rating.
- Analytics on cycle time optimization helps by providing near real-time metrics for the duration of each phase in the process, allowing to determine the amount of dead time in every batch.
- Analysis for critical process parameters, or recurring issues within boundaries golden reference profile for batch processes.
- Analysis to identify a golden batch reference profile reference to ideal process segment(s) for calculating statistical process control limits, setting boundaries, and monitoring variables to identify deviations using PCA – Principal Component Analysis.
- Live dashboards for production shop.
- Production planning, energy, maintenance & quality dashboards.
- Stakeholder dashboards.
- Accommodate all types of cyclic/ discrete manufacturing process like Injection Molding, Machine Tools/Machine Centres, Packaging, Stamping and Pressing.
Injection Molding App
- The Machine dashboard is the bird’s eye view for a user and provides the information on Machine running status, OEE, Plan vs. Actual Production and Efficiency.
- The Planning dashboard provides data for machine wise production plan, order vs product information, remaining production and estimated days to finish the order and captures the information about the complete running pattern of the machine.
- The CEO dashboard provides entire view for the real time operation in the plant associated with the commercial’s aspect related to Planning, Performance, Production, Rejection and Downtime.
- Operator Dashboard providing Shift wise information on Production, Machine running pattern, Part Performance – Availability, Performance and Quality, Machine Utilization and Hourly Production data for a shift, Downtime occurrences with reasons, Rejection occurrences with Reasons.
Discrete360 – CNC Machining App
- Live dashboards for production shop.
- Production planning, energy & quality dashboards.
- Stakeholder dashboards.
OEM360 – Overview
- Software application specifically built for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to start their digitization journey and provide world class digital experience to their customers based on Industry 4.0 adoption
- OEM360 enables OEMs to move towards digital world and make their products/ assets/ equipment’s smart.
- This solution can be offered to all types of OEMs and is devised leveraging Pratiti’s Industry 4.0 accelerators to deliver the value in timely manner.
- OEM360 will entail value proposition from Process 360 (equipment level) as well as from Discrete 360 (equipment level), thereby offering OEMs best of both worlds.
- Solution accommodates different stages of manufacturing process and provides intelligent insights to Production Planning and Control Department.
- Provides Automated planning and scheduling functionalities for using the machines for optimal planning and scheduling factoring demand pipelines and capacity constraint.
- Features and functionalities allowing for Dynamic Planning and Scheduling.
- Features and functionalities in optimization and utilization of equipment and save time.
- Create forecasts for different work orders based on demand received to achieve finish goods aligned to the plan and supply on timely manner.
- Remote monitoring of assets, operational parameters view, health models for predictive maintenance.
- Machine Condition Alerts, MTBF, MTTR.
- Total operating hours.
- Configurable alerts for preventive Maintenance based on total run hours.
- Planned Maintenance Percentage.
- Charts showing Preventive Maintenance planned vs completed.
- Energy optimization.
- Current signature analysis.
- Monthly Area, Line, Asset wise Energy Analysis.
- Machine wise Production vs Energy Consumption Dashboard.
- Time series data for Operational Energy parameters and comparison.
- Energy Performance indicator.
- Generating quality insights based on observed process parameters, material consumed and assets used for production.
- Quality inspection data collection and analysis for automatic quality reporting.
- Quality prediction based on condition monitoring of product line assets.
Our Value Proposition
It is ‘YOUR’ Solution
MFGSuite offers customizable modules to tailor it basis your specific requirements.
Insights for all Stakeholders
Specific dashboards that provides niche insights for all stakeholders. These insights are an outcome of our 500+ years of combined manufacturing experts’ expertise.
Configurable to support user-defined machining parameters and dashboards/reports quickly & efficiently.
Easy connectivity and quick deployment with any process or discrete manufacturing asset with standard interfaces on cloud or on-premises.
MFGSuite has a significant direct and indirect impact on your revenue by enabling process optimization, increasing overall efficiency, reducing downtime & failure.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is an index of billions of industrial devices-anything from machines in factories to engines on airplanes-full of sensors, connecting to wireless networks, and collecting and sharing data. The emergence of tiny low-cost sensors and high-bandwidth wireless networks now means that even the smallest devices can be connected, as long as they have a certain level of digital intelligence, they can be monitored and tracked, and their status data can be shared and shared with others. All this data can be collected and analysed to improve the efficiency of business processes. As one of the top Industrial IoT companies, we help industrial manufacturers IoTify their equipment quickly and efficiency with our industrial IoT platforms and industrial internet of things solutions.
The idea of using sensors to track goods or monitor machinery is not particularly new in itself. The difference of IIoT is that it is now possible to adopt IIoT on a large scale due to the low price of sensors, popular wireless network options, emergence of big data analysis and IoT manufacturers as well as industrial IoT consulting providers. But for most companies, it is still early days for IoT development or using Industrial IoT services. Some of the technologies involved are too expensive or complex to be adopted on a large scale, while others (such as 5G networks) are not yet ready.
Both IoT and IIoT connect physical objects to collect data. However, the Internet of Things (IoT) refers to consumer devices connected to the Internet. These IoT devices include phones, fitness trackers, and even certain smart appliances. On the contrary, IIoT focuses on industrial applications. Connected machines and systems can provide large amounts of data. The goal is to improve business results. IIoT technology improves connectivity and efficiency and saves time as well as cost. These can include sensors or smart machines for data analysis.