Cloud Computing Service
As part of the digital journey, companies must respond to the new growth opportunities to manage the disruption of existing business practices. At the same time, they must ensure a high level of process efficiency to ensure smooth business operations. Cloud, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Machine Learning, Blockchain and many other technologies enable companies to seek greater transformative benefits for their business. These technologies can bring disruptive changes to the business, and cloud is the key driving enabler behind the adoption of these disruptive technologies. In such a case, leveraging expertise of innovative cloud computing service providers like us becomes crucial in your digital journey.
Read More …
Cloud-based services are becoming ubiquitous. Many people turn to the cloud for some reason—whether it’s for storing pictures, music collections or archiving documents. The number of people increasingly relying on cloud services such as Dropbox or Google Drive or SharePoint to store files has skyrocketed. However, for enterprises, the question of whether to use the cloud is not so clear. Although there has been extensive discussion about the cloud and its impact on the business, there have been extensive concerns about the proper implementation of the technology in the enterprise. Pratiti’s cloud practice, with its comprehensive portfolio of offerings, is focused on helping enterprises realize strategic business outcomes from their digital transformation initiatives. As one of the innovative cloud computing companies in India, we enable our customers embark on their digital journey by helping them on distinct dimensions such as:
Read Less …
Evolving new ways to engage customers and create additional value
Creating a smarter enterprise that drives productivity, collaboration and innovation
Defining new business models by creating new cloud ecosystems – public, private or hybrid.
Our Cloud Computing Services & Capabilities
Cloud Native Apps
Applications of Cloud Computing & Industry Specific Key Use Cases
Cloud computing as a service has many advantages such as increasing competitiveness through cost reduction, greater flexibility, elasticity and optimal resource utilization. Here are a few use cases where cloud computing is used to enhance the ability to achieve business goals.
Unifying Global Operations
Backup & Disaster Recovery
Web Traffic Spikes for Applications
Cloud Computing Capabilities
- Leverage new cloud solutions and integrate seamlessly
- Certified developers with hands on cloud computing experience
- Automated, Secure and Resilient Systems
- Best fit approach – Single, Multi or Hybrid
- Benefit from our IaaS, PaaS, SaaS expertise
- Automated and Modular Development
- Web Based Cloud Computing – Cloud computing companies can use the functionality provided by web services and do not have to develop a full application for their needs.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) – Companies can expand and shrink their storage space as needed without having to worry about dedicated servers on site.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) – It allows people to access the functionality of a particular software without worrying about storage or other issues.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) – Companies can run their applications on the cloud service’s platform without having to worry about maintaining hard drives and servers.
Augment Cloud Solutions With
Connecting Thought Leader Insights In Our Library.
The Great Benefits of Digital Transformation in Manufacturing and How to Achieve Them by Partnering with an IT Services Expert
Frequently Asked Questions
Among the best cloud computing companies in the market, you need to ensure you are selecting the right fit for your requirement. A few key details that are important for this selection are:
- Type of cloud computing services provided by the company.
- Security and data storage capabilities of the company.
- Accessibility and pricing of different cloud options.
- Regulatory compliances and customer support capabilities.
- Partnerships and alliances with multiple cloud service provider.
Pratiti is one of the leading cloud computing services companies enabling digital transformation for its customers.
Cloud computing can be divided into three major categories, Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- IaaS offers entire IT computing infrastructure, provisioned and managed over the internet.
- The PaaS component of cloud computing offers a full development and deployment environment in the cloud, including dev, test, QA, debugging, and deployment tools and services.
- SaaS is a software developed and hosted by someone else.
As one of the leading cloud computing providers, we possess a team of cloud experts with hands on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP to name a few.