Driving processes and digital technology innovations across the value chain
Digital transformation in energy and utilities sector is embracing emerging technologies, such as the Internet of Things, Data Science and Analytics, Digital Twin, Renewable Energy software and Cloud Computing. The digital transformation in renewable energy revolution involves these advances to build smart grids, manage renewable energy with the help of renewable energy software and distributed generation. Smart utilities, smart energy management, smart power plants, smart factories – energy management software solutions are revolutionizing the energy and utilities sector.
The energy industry can feel the disruptive changes in its digital transformation in energy industry initiatives. Expanded utilization of renewables, versatility issues, and sustainability concerns are only a couple of the drivers behind the businesses that must change – and digitization is the single greatest empowering agent of that change. The digital age has not only brought us a ‘digital twin’ version of the physical power plant that monitors every asset, but it is also capable of generating insights to improve operational performance from a service and maintenance perspective with the help of renewable energy software.
Read More …
Digital transformation energy software is driving power companies and enabling them to become more agile at managing production and supply better, resulting in improvements in both distribution and management, and of course end-user consumption as a result. The ability to develop plans based on real-time data analytics is helping energy companies to build competitive advantage.
Your enterprise needs to respond to shifts in user preferences, comply with regulations, and mitigate risks of unforeseen events today to stay relevant and sustainable tomorrow. An energy management system software helps you deliver a superior customer experience and future-proof your business model. We have extensive experience working with leading utilities and energy customers in building cost-effective solutions across enterprise applications, asset management, operations & maintenance, plant configurator, remote operations center and portfolio management to name a few.
Read Less …
Deep expertise in Renewable Energy – especially Solar Patented solar digital twin technology, Readily available 450+ Key Performance and Key Health Indicators and 150+ Key Insights.
Excellent track record of delivering software solutions in a timely manner often ahead of schedule by collaborating effectively and efficiently with our customers and partners.
Robust framework with proven and well defined internal processes for Agile, DevOps, Product Definition to build next generation digital products.
Our Energy Accelerators
Apollo – Performance Intelligence & Health Analytics accelerator
- Our Apollo accelerator is specifically designed to generate actionable closed loop insights for the energy industry.
- Apollo is powered by patented digital twin technology, proven ML models, IoT based KPIs and discovery, advanced decision – making engine and closed loop insights.
- Apollo offers a combined 450+ Key Indicators & 150+ Key Insights into performance and health of your critical assets.
- Apollo accelerator offers insights into performance and health of critical assets in the power plants such as transformers, combiner boxes, inverters, strings, and other components
PraEdge – Edge Analytics accelerator
- Pratiti’s PraEdge system modules enable edge accelerator to capture required data from various field devices.
- PraEdge is easy to use & quickly configurable which reduces customer onboarding time.
- It is lightweight and easy to install edge system on-premises/cloud.
- It further has the ability to communicate with field devices and RMS/SCADA systems using industry standard protocols such as Modbus TCP and OPC UA, among others.
- Benefits of PraEdge include maximum privacy & security, enables proactive use cases, lowers bandwidth & latency issues, reduces hosting costs and triggers real time insights.